WEEE stands for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
Separation processes will vary depending on materials / size and can include:
- Metering of product to separation line at a consistent rate
- Size reduction – shredding
- Fines removal
- Separation of ferrous metal – usually with an overband or drum magnet
- Separation of remaining ferrous – usually with magnetic head pulley or drum magnet
- Primary Separation of non-ferrous metals – usually with an eddy current separator. This is often to remove just the aluminium where possible and will leave a copper / precious metal rich product within the non-metals.
- Separation of stainless steel
We recognise the need for product quality and purity. We focus our experience and knowledge of this application to provide separation equipment which leads the industry.
We manufacture a comprehensive range of equipment for this industry including: