At Magnapower we take care to protect the privacy of customers and employees. We take our obligations under privacy and data protection law very seriously. This privacy statement explains how we collect, store, and use your personal data.
You may opt out of receiving information from us at any time by email, telephone, or post:
Email – email@example.com
Telephone – 01572 557092
Post – A1 Harris Business Park, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, B60 4FG, UK
Please read this privacy statement carefully.
- In this privacy statement, references to “we”, “us” or “our” mean Magnapower Equipment Ltd. References to “you” or “your” mean the person using our services whose personal information we collect, store and use.
- This privacy statement applies between you and Magnapower equipment
- References to “Data” mean all personal information that you submit to Magnapower.
- Magnapower may change this privacy statement from time to time.
Data that we collect
- The Data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- your name and your organisation’s name.
- your contact details including your email address and telephone number.
- your postcode.
- any other information that you may provide to us (through our contact forms or otherwise)
- any information in documents that you may send to either electronically or by post.
- We will only collect and use this Data in accordance with this privacy statement.
How your Data is used
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this statement, your personal Data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- The Data listed above may be required by us from time to time in order to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible services.
- Your Data may be used for the following purposes:
- improvement of our product and services.
- to manage our relationship with you.
- to answer any queries that you may have about our product, or other related queries.
- to help improve our services
- any other legitimate business purposes.
Who is your personal Data shared with?
- In the course of our business, we may need to share your personal Data with our affiliated partners including, but not limited to transport companies and some suppliers.
- From time to time, Magnapower may also ask for your consent to share your personal Data with third parties who provide services to us which are necessary for the operation of our business. Any such third parties will also be under a duty to keep your personal Data secure.
Access to your personal Data
- You have the right to request details of the personal Data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that a small administration fee in the sum of £10 may be payable dependant on your request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the relevant principles of data protection law.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
- All personal data obtained will be stored on file for the length of your relationship with us. In many cases, this can be 30 years plus.
- Due to the manufacturing requirements of Magnapower Equipment, this length of retention will help us assist you during the length of any warranties (including extended) and with future work such as repairs, replacements & parts.
- Should you wish for us not to hold your data come the end of your contract with Magnapower, please contact us.
- We may collect and store statistical information to analyse how parts of our Website are used. This may include the use of “cookies” which are small files which are stored on your computer’s browser or hard drive. This data is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data about you.
- We also use Google Analytics to track visitor data trends and general usage statistics. We do not collect any personal information via these cookies other than your IP address. This information is automatically deleted after 14 months following your last visit to our website. These are non-essential cookies.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Magnapower Equipment is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 2728251, whose registered office address is A1 Harris Business Park Bromsgrove B60 4FG. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact us.
- Any requests in line with the above should be sent to our Data Protection Officer (DPO): Steve Hartley, contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org