The recycling of window frames focuses mostly on UPVC type frames.
Separation processes will vary depending on materials / size and can include:
- Metering of product to separation line at a consistent rate
- Size reduction – shredding
- Fines removal
- Separation of ferrous metal – usually with an overband or drum magnet
- Separation of remaining ferrous – usually with magnetic head pulley or drum magnet
- Separation of non-ferrous metals – usually with an eddy current separator
- Separation of stainless steel
- Product (UPVC) checking with metal detection
We manufacture a comprehensive range of equipment for this industry including:
We recognise the need for product quality and purity. We focus our experience and knowledge of this application to provide separation equipment which leads the industry.